Join us in March, 2013 for a dynamic eDiscovery conference in Arizona!
Featuring the top jurists and ediscovery experts.
Click here to register or for a copy of the conference brochure
Arkfeld and Associates
Arkfeld and Associates
Michael Arkfeld, principal of Arkfeld and Associates, is an attorney, author (Arkfeld on Electronic Discovery and Evidence treatise) and educator. He is currently the Director of the ASU-Arkfeld eDiscovery and Digital Evidence Program (AEDEP) at the Center for Law, Science & Innovation, Sandra Day O’Connor College of Law, which provides contemporary education, training and research for the legal concepts and technological issues involving electronic discovery and digital evidence. The focus of the training program is to ensure the education and competency of legal professionals regarding electronic discovery and evidence.
In support of its mission, the Center provides a variety of eDiscovery instructional options and resources including:
- Conference and Symposia - addressing technological and legal ediscovery issues
- Online Courses - providing best practices eDiscovery instruction
- Certificate of Completion - provides certificate evidencing course instruction and testing
- Webinars – providing thought leadership and skill development training
- Assessment Testing - providing eDiscovery skills assessment
- State eDiscovery Cases, Rules and
- Ethics Opinions
- Glossary of eDiscovery Terms
Arkfeld eDiscovery and Digital Evidence Online Course
This key online instruction course is designed to provide the legal professional with a solid integrated and comprehensive foundation regarding the technological and legal issues involving electronic discovery and evidence. The practical and cutting edge instruction covers:
- Technological Issues in eDiscovery;
eDiscovery Critical Issues, Strategy and Tactics; and
Admissibility of Electronic Evidence.
What is Unique About the Program?
- The program instruction is based on the acclaimed Arkfeld on Electronic Discovery and Evidence treatise, Best Practice Guides, model forms and other materials.
- Primary instructor: Michael Arkfeld, former litigator and acclaimed author and speaker who has written the seminal work on eDiscovery
- Unparalleled course materials - authoritative, current, comprehensive publications and model practice forms
- Focused on technological concepts and legal principles
- Distinguished speakers
- Interactive, innovative live and online instruction available
- Includes over 18 hours of online, on-demand instruction